TAV Information Technologies Co. (3)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Design, supervision and commissioning experience in Building Technologies such as; Video Surveillance System, Access Control System, Fire Alarm System, Public Address and Voice Evacuation System, Professional Audio Visual System, other Operational Systems.
- Experience in public building projects especially airport and hospital.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with extensive on-site knowledge
- Project Management experience is an asset
- Excellent computing skills, competency in MS Office applications and AutoCAD
- High sense of self-responsibility, result-oriented approach and problem solving capability
- Ability to work across business functions and with diverse work groups; foster a cooperative work environment.
- Excellent command of English (Interviews will partially be held in English)
- No restriction for traveling
- No military obligation
- The objectives of the Low Current Engineer is to evaluate, design and develop solutions regarding low voltage systems (Video Surveillance System, Access Control System, Fire Alarm System, Public Address and Voice Evacuation System, Professional Audio Visual System, other Operational Systems )in order to obtain proposals from relative companies
- Perform major role during tender bid preparations in order to ensure creation of effective, efficient and proper solutions and quotations
- Have a thorough understanding of the operational processes of similar organization and facilities and have a multidisciplinary role, working closely with colleagues across a number of functions, including operations, purchasing and design
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to ensure proper and efficient delivery of the ELV projects
- Remain current with relevant technology developments through research and personal skills
- Work in collaboration with the customers to gain commitment to the engagement