TEI - Tusaş Motor Sanayii A.Ş.
is looking for an
“Stress Analysis Engineers” and offering them the opportunity to work with state-of-art technologies and applications, specializing in aircraft and industrial engine repair processes, in a technology base located in Gebze, Kocaeli which is being established by TEI - Tusaş Engine Industries, Inc. and General Electric Aviation, GE MTC (General Electric Marmara Technology Center)
The candidates are expected to have most of the skills, competencies and experience stated below:
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
· Solid background in Mechanics of Materials.
· Minimum 1 years of Industry Experience, preferably in design.
· Experience in Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS or other commercial FEA software.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Proven self-starter and independent worker who can work with and/or lead cross-functional teams.
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers.
· Ability to perform multi-task assignments effectively.
· Strong interpersonal skills that enable a learning approach to problem solution.
· Flexibility to work extended hours as circumstances dictate.
· Demonstrated ability to reprioritize workload under short deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Military obligation must be done for male candidates.
· MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
· Attend Finite Element classes in BSc and/or MSc.
· Familiarity with CAD software. (Unigraphics or other commercial CAD software) İŞ TANIMI
· Build complex and detailed 2D and 3D Finite Element models of structural and/or rotational GE Engine parts according to GE’s best practices, design practices and processes.
· With the guidance of experienced engineers, perform 2D and 3D nonlinear static analyses at mission time points in order to calculate low cycle fatigue life predictions and/or to predict engine ultimate load conditions.
· Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis project, prepare and present technical data, to internal and external GE aviation customers.
· Document technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent engineering policies and procedures.
· Work with global team environment and share best practices among the team members.