TFI Tab Food Investments
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other Administrative Science departments from a reputable university,
· Minimum 5-6 years experience with minimum 2-3 years of experience in one of the big four audit firms,
· Consolidation experience is a plus,
· Advanced knowledge on IFRS,
· Ability of analytical thinking, team work and powerful interaction skills,
· Excellent command of English, both written and spoken,
· Advanced knowledge in MS Office Applications, especially excel, preferably knowledge of SAP & BPC
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a tight deadline oriented environment,
· Knowledge on retail business is a plus,
· No military obligation for male candidates JOB DESCRIPTION TFI- Tab Food Investments, is the market leader in Quick Service Restaurant sector in Turkey. With over 1,500 quick service restaurants across the globe, TFI is the company behind some of the world's most well-known brands: Burger King, Sbarro, Popeyes, Usta Donerci, and Arby’s. TFI is Burger King’s Largest, Most Successful & Highest Growth Franchise over the world.
Being not only a restaurant operator but managing most of the value chain with integrated structure, is one of the pillars of our winning strategy. Our ecosystem is unique and provides us with competitive advantages.
Our companies under TFI are:
Ekmek Unlu Gıda
Ekur Et Entegre
We employ over 20,000 people in Europe and Asia. Our brands are Turkey’s favourites. With a 20-year history full of success, TFI is the clear market leader. We define the trends that shape the market in the regions we exist.
· Preparing quarterly stand alone and consolidated financial reports and notes in accordance with IFRS,
· Analyze the financial statement accounts for accuracy and adequacy in line with IFRS, ensure reconciliations are performed in a consistent manner in line with procedures,
· Creation and timely submission of Reporting & Business Review adhoc reports,
· Preperation monthly cash flow reports,
· Managing the relations with external auditors,
· Preperation of management reports,
· Preparation of projected financials,
· Follow-up monthly working capital of seperate subsidiaries and consolidated position,
· Communication with domestic/foreign subsidiaries and perform Intercompany account reconcilation,
· Assisting in preparation of the monthly P/L and Budget vs. Actual comparison analysis
· Following up the developments in IFRS and Group’s Accounting Policies.
· Open to change and process improvement, able to initiate process improvements.
· Controlling consolidation packages and audit report of our foreign subsidiaries.