Toyota Motors Europe
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Team / Division Description
Toyota Motor Europe R&D Centre is responsible for:
• Developing vehicles and making concept proposal for EU core models
• Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners.
Body Division Interior design Engineering is responsible for Planning & Design of Upper Body parts for European Vehicles from concept phase to serial production.
• Design and develop parts in order to achieve performance, quality and cost targets.
• Investigate style feasibility and co-operate with Styling department in order to secure feasibility.
• Creation of 3D CAD model and production drawing.
• Co-operate with suppliers and Toyota production engineering department to secure production feasibility of parts.
• Secure regulation compliance and collaborate with Homologation department.
• Support plant production and quality engineers to solve the concerns raised during production trials.
• Benchmark of competitor and customer solutions.
• Cooperate to setting targets for next generation models.
• Design and development of interior
• Good feeling with interior quality and materials.
• Degree in Engineering or Industrial Design
• Fluent in English.
• Good communication skills.
• Good team work skills.
• Travel mobility required.
• Highly motivated and with challenge spirit
Place of employment : Belgium - Brussels (Zaventem) : Toyota Motor Europe, Technical Centre
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.