Turesta Turkey Real Estate
Now, we are offering an outstanding career opportunity in our Sales Department as Portfolio Manager for Female Candidates with following responsibilities and qualifications
Fluency in written and spoken English or Arabic,
Minimum 2 years of experience in sales in a coorporate company,
Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
Energetic, self-motivated, attention to details,
Ambition to win and achieve results,
JOB DESCRIPTION We are currently recruiting for new Portfolio Managers who will handle all sales enquiries, from initial emails and phone calls to project visits. The successful applicants will deal with all aspects of the buying process from enquiry to Sales Contract and will also support the Sales team. As this is predominantly a telesales role, exceptional communication skills are required and applicants must be fluent in both spoken and written Arabic or English (other languages, ie, Turkish, Russian and German would be welcome but not essential). Whilst previous real estate experience is not essential, it is important to have a determined attitude and a willingness to learn. The Role The successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Play an active and important role in our sales and marketing department.
- To contact our ready to buy clients directly
- Providing administrative & operational support to sales & marketing teams
- Preparing business reports and presentations
- Finalizing and follow up of all sales contracts
- Provide standardized and custom information about portfolio to prospective clients.
- Manages a portfolio of his/her customers.