Üstün Dökmen Yaşam Boyu Gelişim Eğitim ve Danışmanlık Akademisi
JOB DESCRIPTION3 or 4 year university degree in English, Education or a related field plus a CELTA, DELTA or Masters are required . Candidates will be responsible for encouraging the students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they've learnt and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. Typical tasks that may be carried out include: classroom management; planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups, Preparing and setting, examination papers and exercises, Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work, Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources, Organising and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, club activities and excursions, Attending and contributing to training sessions; preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises. Having worked in an IB School will be preferable.
QUALIFICATIONSApproaches to education as means of raising humanity,
· Open to team work, cooperation and transdisciplinary work,
· Balance a global vision with local and national conscience,
· Open for improvement, values research and inquiry, follows recent studies on their field,
· Open to feedback,
· Have good communication skills,
· Able to think conceptually,
· Preferably has a good command of English,
· Preferably has at least 3-4 years experience,
· Interested in the innovations and developments on their field and ambitious to improve themselves,
· Preferably have a graduate degree on related subject,
· Competent in planning, analyzing and reporting.