Vodafone Telekomünikasyon A.Ş (49)
- Graduated from Computer, Electronics, and Telecommunication or related engineering faculties of prominent universities
- IT / Telecommunication industry experience preferred
- Good knowledge of (PL)SQL, Microsoft Office,
- Strong analytical skills and advanced problem solving capabilities,
- Advanced presentation skills,
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Experience in performance and quality reporting of IT network,
- Experience in the operational procedures and ability to work with routines
- Effective presentation preparation skills
Accurate reporting of IT Network to all internal customers, VF Group and BTK, providing support to have solid processes and effectively utilized, stable, reliable and robust IT Network. Enhance the reporting structure and analysis to improve the IT NW quality and customer perception.
- Preparation and submission of all IT network related reports to top management, ICTA, VF Global and internal customers within predefined periods accordingly.
- Respond to IT network data and information requests (performance, availability, capacity utilization, technical queries etc.) of all relevant departments.
- Assessment of the impact of incidents on network performance, architecture, processes and competencies.
- Provide deep statistical analysis and investigate the problems observed in KPI trends and propose solutions, escalate the issues to relevant stakeholders and management team and follow up improvements.
- Drive the Business & Technology with value added cross functional analysis combined with commercial view by building solid data scientist capabilities.
- Develop and maintain the reporting and control infrastructure with database SQL programming (change management parallel to NW SW/HW changes, OSS&Tools SW/HW changes, Organisational changes, KPI definition changes, process changes, development for the new report requests).
- Form standard reporting structure for the new OLA requests and provide the implementation on automated reporting tool (Business Intelligence Reporting Tool, BI, etc).
- Work with Operations, Planning and Quality functions in the projects to improve the IT quality, effectiveness, processes and new implementations.