As being the first Turkish global port operator, we provide total supply chain solutions to our customers with state-of-the art technologies and with the best talents across all operations.
With a massive pipeline of new investments, our ambition is to become one of the top 10 container terminal operators over the next 10 years.
We are looking for a new graduate ‘Electrical Engineer' to be based in YILPORT Holding Gemlik Terminal.
- University graduate of Electrical Engineering or related departments,
- Fluency in English is a must. Second language will be an asset.
- Ability to discover and implement innovative approaches,
- Strongly creative with an analytical mind, able to use initiative,
- Good team working skills with the willingness to accomplish tasks in harmony with the other team members,
- No military obligation for male candidates
- The position will be based in Gemlik /Bursa
- Follow up the maintenance and measurement of high voltage and low voltage field equipments
- Keep daily statistics of maintenance reports
- Prepare, keep and follow up monthly KPIs
- Keep track of stock numbers and lead procurement process